Our Holiday Let Services
The Edinburgh Concierge Company understands that owners of holiday let properties want to limit their outlays and receive maximum income as much as possible. To this end we offer different services that can be added together, which is better value and more efficient for you the property owner, or taken separately depending on your own requirements. Whichever service you choose, we will look after your property as if it was our own. Guests will be dealt with personally, even at the initial booking stage (no automated emails for us) with face to face contact at check in.
For a very competitive cost, we not only offer more for your money than other management agencies, but more for your guests!
Contact us on 07872899527 to see how we can be of the most help to you.
A 150-year-old Tenement flat on our books
By far the most popular service used by nearly all of our clients is the comprehensive ‘En-Suite’ package, (this package can also come without the management part, for clients who want to manage their listing and their bookings themselves). It includes the following:-
- Building and management of your online listing.
- Thorough turnover (includes minor maintenance such as changing blown light bulbs).
- Check in with a tour of the property, hand over of keys and questions answered about the property and local area. Late check ins with a real person possible.
- Courtesy call/text to the guest to check all is well within 24 hours of their arrival.
- Apartment checked within 24 hours of the guests leaving for deposit purposes. Review on the guests sent back to the owner by email or telephone within this time.
- Premium grade hotel quality white linen, towels and bath mats per bedroom and bathrooms. Locally produced soaps and shower wash
- 24/7 call out should a problem or emergency arise.
- Communicating with guests re arrival times etc.
- Reading meters if required/forwarding on post.
- Comprehensive House Manual for your property
- A welcome basket of Scottish Fayre.
- Current glossy magazines each month such as Scottish Field, Vogue etc in the sitting room.
As one client noted “This package gave me back my life”
a typical welcome hamper (contents may vary from picture depending on clients preference)
One of our coastal properties
As well as the En-Suite package we also offer the following stand alone services:-
‘ Temporary Co-Hosting’ For a set fee we will cover properties whilst you are away whether that be for a day or a few weeks. If you need us to take over, we will, even at short notice should you have an emergency. We will do exactly what we do for a normal management. It will be as if you have never gone away.
‘Preparation for Letting’ If you are looking to set up your apartment but not wanting a management company, for a set fee of £50 (refundable against your first invoice if you do decide to take us on), we will visit for a 2 hour chat taking you through the whole process of letting your property on the different homestay platforms, from the best way of maximising your property’s potential for holiday letting, including furnishing, decor, regulations and pricing right through to finding a good cleaner and looking after your guests. This service is ideal for people who want to do everything themselves but don’t know where to begin.
‘Design Service’ There is no doubt apartments that attract the most visitors are apartments that are either luxurious or have something different about them, be that full of character or quirky and the more ‘Scottish’ they are the better. Guests quite rightly expect a lot and their satisfaction or dissatisfaction of your apartment will soon show in their reviews and over the years, experience has even given us an idea as to which nationality will favour which type of apartment. We can help you maximise your property’s potential, we know what guests like and look for when booking, and our interior designer will help you achieve a look that will make for amazing photographs within a budget you can comfortably afford. Call us on 07872899527 for further information and to book a visit.